Wednesday, November 08, 2006

How am I a bad influence. Everyone's just been annoying me so much. Shane's mum gave me this whole long lecture yesterday about how because of me her son doesn't have a girlfriend. If only she knew what her son gets up to when she's off on all those holidays. Or at NTUC for that matter. Haha. Just cause Shane spends ages with me doesn't mean he doesn't spend ages with a girl that could potentially be his next girlfriend/conquest. Eeeek. I hate all mothers. And the maid's been blaming all her behaviour on how if Clarissa can do it I can too. Erm what. Since when did you become family. Ahhhh I hate everything and everyone now.

And a certain someone's blog made me positively green this early in the morning. Its so disgusting the extent of obsession. Shane's all too happy to go whack him up for me, but I think its about time I started dealing with my problems on my own instead of running to Shane/Adri/Glenn/Joshua/whoever else offers to get rid of the guy for me. Adri especially, with all his big time connections. Hahaha.

Anyway, RYAN STAR'S COMING TO SINGAPORE. And I absolutely can't go cause its by invite only and you've to be 18 to take part in the stupid contest anyway. I'm consoling myself with what Jenn said, He's gonna be on the same soil as us. Hahaha. Fanaticism doesn't suit me well.

PW PW. Gotta find the damn PI.

No comments: